Friday, March 31, 2017

A Prayer for My Son

Dear God,

I'm thankful to you that Tyler is a happy and healthy young man.  His smile and his demeanor is a blessing to so many people.  You have given him the gift of changing many lives, not the least of which being my own.  He is a gift to everyone around him.

Please forgive me for all of the times that I made mistakes.  I wanted to be a perfect Dad but I am not always able to make perfect decisions.  I come before you as a flawed and repentant individual.

Please protect my boy.  He is a beautiful soul, and he needs someone to watch over him.

Most of all, please prepare a place for us.  Please make him whole again when he reaches your kingdom.  Allow him and I to continue our walk together for all of eternity.  Allow us to walk together and speak to one another as father and son.  Make all of his earthly disabilities disappear so that he may walk free before you.  Let him embrace his mom and sister and welcome them to be with him forever.  Let all of our fears, anxieties, and struggles become something that falls away.  

I ask that you love him and protect him until that glorious day.  

Amen

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!