Wednesday, May 17, 2017

50,000 Views

I'm humbled to announce that the blog has reached 50,000 views.

This blog has been an incredible and amazing journey thus far.  It had really started as a way for me to process so many things in my own mind - like a therapy of sorts.  There are all of these experiences, from wonderful, to heartbreaking, that play in my mind like a set of short movies.  They all circulate in my mind as though they are looking for a place to be neatly filed away.  By writing about them it's a way for me to begin to do that.

Writing, for me is like a sanctuary, much like spending time at the ocean.  When I sit at the beach I can blend into my surroundings.  In a way it allows me to become small and quiet. That quiet puts me in a place where I can think and feel in a peaceful way.  

Maybe this explains one of the greatest benefits I receive from doing this.  It helps me find an inner peace that otherwise I would be searching for.

I'd also like to believe that a reader out there is encouraged by what I write.  Perhaps it is as simple as someone seeing a story and seeing themselves in it.  I would be honored to think that my words could change the way the reader sees themselves, or they way they see their situation.  Maybe this blog has been a light where someone needed it.  Maybe it brought hope to someone who, like I had, was losing faith that hope was still alive.

I'm thankful for every single view.  And I look forward to where this path will continue to go. I'm enjoying letting things happen and watching where it leads.

Thank you so very much.    Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!