Sunday, April 30, 2017

Back From Vacation

Good Evening!

I have to admit, as fun as vacation was, its nice to be home.  Hopefully the time away from work, and even from writing, will bring a fresh sense of energy to what I am working on.

One thing I wanted to do is say hello to a couple I met one morning at the parks.  They were from Yorkshire, England and had seven-year-old twin boys, both with autism.  An amazing challenge that I can't begin to wrap my mind around.

I also wanted to say to Tyler....I missed you buddy.  There were many times that one of us would stop and say "Tyler would have liked that".  Of course there were also many times we said "thank goodness Tyler wasn't here for this", especially whenever we were stuck waiting in crowds.  

Now....break time is over....and its time to write about new things, and in new ways.

Be well and God bless.    Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!