Saturday, February 24, 2018

Happy Birthday Buddy

Tyler,

This week you turned 26.  It's funny, I still remember when you were just a small boy.  It doesn't seem that long ago that I walked an 8-mile benefit with you on my shoulders.  It doesn't seem that long ago that you walked next to me through the park.  It doesn't seem that long ago when we were both young and uncertain of who we were and what the future held for us.
Seeing you today was a lot of fun.  But at the same time it is hard.  Its an opportunity for all of those anxieties to come roaring back.  I sense the same thing from you.  You love seeing all of us but you have to keep moving forward in your life.
Just please remember that I love you every single day of your life.  You are never forgotten, and we talk about you often.
26 years old.  You are a beautiful young man with a tremendous heart.  Your courage is what sets you apart from anyone else I have ever known.  Your spirit is no less than amazing.



Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!