Saturday, April 30, 2016

Give Thanks

Good afternoon!

I just wanted to take a moment to say something I feel very strongly about.  

The world today is more complex than ever.  And somewhere along the line I think we have lost some fundamental human concepts.  The one I want to mention today is remembering to show love and appreciation to the people that help you along the way.

I can't possibly count how many nurses, doctors, etc. have been there for our family.  I hope along the way I remembered to spend a personal moment with each and tell them that they did something special.  

Please think about that next time someone comes through for you.  Tell them that they did a great job.  Tell them you appreciate their efforts.  For many they are in the field so they might help people, not just to gather a paycheck.  They will feel great when you look them in the eye and tell them they made a difference.  Not only will they feel good but you never know if it will encourage them in a way they needed right then.

So just remember, those that serve need to know you care about them as well.  A smile and a "thank you" doesn't cost a thing!

Be well and God bless.   Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!