Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Red Lion Zion

If there is anyone in our local York area that feel a void in their spiritual life and would like to fill that void in a welcoming and caring environment, I suggest joining us at Red Lion Zion Methodist Church on 1155 Felton Road for the 11:15am Contemporary Service.

Pastor Dave Kominsky is immediately easy to relate to.  His messages are about how the scripture is relevant to everything we do in our own lives.  There is no air that he is speaking AT his congregation, but rather he is living it with all of us.  I keep hearing he is also a good drummer but I've yet to see that for myself.

The music is very good as well.  It's fun and uplifting and it makes you feel glad to be a part of it.  

All of the other members of the congregation are fantastic as well.  Not even for one minute did I feel like an outsider.  Tyler is certainly a cherished member of the church as well, and you can tell he feels this warmth around him.

I was in a place in my own life where I needed a change in my own spiritual perspective. To be honest, I had lost my perspective completely.  What I found at Red Lion Zion was the ability to go back to basics.  I found a place that was about the fellowship and a message that I could relate to.  And I felt like I had support that I could offer to others.  I felt at home there.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to join my family and visit the church for a Sunday. Perhaps this could be a new beginning for you too.

Be well and God bless.   Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!