Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Old School Pics

Good Evening!

Looks like we are going to get to see our little man tomorrow night at dinner.  Should be love, laughs, and chips and salsa!

I wanted to shift gears tonight and just put up a few old school Tyler pictures from 25 years ago....

 From the very beginning, Tyler was always eager to laugh and smile.  It's always been one of his most wonderful qualities.
 Tyler and I were always most comfortable watching after each other.  He is the greatest best friend I could have ever hoped for.

 This must have been during my Sopranos stage. 














I guess is Tyler being "Louie the Lip"!      


Hope you enjoyed a little walk down memory lane!   Be well and God bless.....Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!