Thursday, March 23, 2017

Red Lion Zion Fundraiser

Especially for the members and friends of Red Lion Zion Methodist Church:

Our neighborhood will be having a yard sale on May 5th and 6th.  I will be providing my driveway as a space for the church to raise some money!

If you have any clean and sell-able items that you would like to donate, please place them under the stairwell.  Items such as household goods, clothes, toys, and crafts are especially popular.  Anything that does not sell will be held for the Fall Fling.

Also, if you can help me man the tables either day, please contact me:

Tom.Klinedinst@Lancasterco.com   or see me before or after the 11:15 service.

I GUARANTEE we will have a bright, beautiful, sunny, warm day!!!!  (Okay...I can't really do that but I do guarantee we will have a great time no matter what).

Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!