Friday, May 12, 2017

Logo Shirts

Good Afternoon!

From my last post I talked about a crazy idea that I had to design a few articles of clothing for our special needs children to wear, that may help the world better understand and identify with them.  I've been working on doing just that.

In many ways we are taught that labels are a bad thing.  But I also believe that there are times that labels are helpful when it identifies a person's diagnosis.  I would rather that a person understand Tyler's correct diagnosis than to be left judging for themselves.

My current project is to design a small line of t-shirts and sweatshirts for kids, that will give a tongue-in-cheek way for people to understand the non-typical behavior they may be seeing. Hopefully it would prompt others to better understand the disorders, or even get curious and do more research for themselves.  There are 2 separate types of t-shirts available in various sizes.  You can click any of the links to the right to see them better or to order:




www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?number=47307977

www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?number=47307816











And a sweatshirt available in various sizes:





http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?number=47306501














I am going to work on making a few more slogans.  My hope is that this will help bring even more awareness and compassion for our children who so desperately need for the world to better understand them.

Be well and God Bless.   Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!