Sunday, November 13, 2016

10,000 Views!

Good Evening!

I am humbled, proud, and honored to report that our blog has reached 10,000 page views. This "Little Engine That Could" effort has found an audience and continues to grow.  When I first started the blog (having never done one before) I didn't know what to expect.  If someone would have told me I would be crossing 1000 views at this point I would have taken it!  

I would like to thank every single visitor to the blog.  Whether you come here to be inspired, to keep up with Tyler's updates, or to read some amateur bad poetry I'm glad you are with us.  And I hope and pray that it has touched your heart in some way.

Tyler is doing very well once again.  At the house meeting this week his staff described him as "having the sillies" lately.  That is such great news.  Tyler wears his heart on his sleeve and when his mood is silly you know he is very happy.  

He also had some of his all-time favorite food this week..........P A S T A!!!

I see this face and smile.  And it reminds me that with faith and hard work all things are possible.  That if you align yourself with the right people and work as a team you can move mountains.  You CAN change your life and your special person's life.  It's never too hard and it's never too late.

Be well and God bless.   Tom


Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!