Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad Movement

Hello to everyone!

You have heard me say on this blog, time and again, that its important to have an open heart, mind, and attitude every day.  Its equally important to listen to what is happening around you because you might miss someone or something very important.

I enjoy people who lead with their heart.  I believe this is a very special quality that is much too rare.  

Last year I was in Canada for work and I happened to meet a gentlemen by the name of Chris Giles.  Mr. Giles immediately made an impression on me as he was very professional and yet very real and interesting to talk to.  By pure happenstance he stopped by during my visit this week.  Again we all had a good conversation and he told us a great story about how he participated in a "reality show" which gave real second chance opportunities to people who messed up in life and needed a chance to make good.  On youtube it is "Redemption Inc" episode 9 which features Mr. Giles and his attempt to make a difference for one young man.

After Mr. Giles left I googled him and his MAD MOVEMENT (Make A Difference).  You can find him at:

Madmovement.org

I invite you to visit the website and enjoy the information and the stories there and become involved in any way you can.  

Perhaps most importantly I invite all of you to join the message behind the Mad Movement and in many ways this blog:  Do whatever you can, big or small, to lift someone up.  Bring hope to someone who has lost hope.  Guide someone who is lost.  Love someone who needs love.  Forgive someone who feels they cannot be forgiven.  Making a difference does not have to be a huge act, but rather it can be many small heartfelt ones.

Its a mad mad mad mad world but there is always room for a madmovement,

Be well and God Bless.

Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!