Wednesday, August 7, 2019

A Milestone Reached

Good morning.  The plan is to post an update a little later today on how Mr. Tyler is doing.  Before I do that, I wanted to let everyone know that the blog has reached another big round number of views!  Since this blog was launched about 3 years ago we have reached the lives of 60,000 readers.  I cannot express how wonderful it feels, especially now when we are in the midst of a struggle with Ty.

I'm sure Tyler would agree when I say I hope by presenting our story we have managed to help some of those 60,000 readers.  Though we will never truly know, it would be great to believe that we have changed at least one life for the better.  I want to believe that our words have made people laugh, cry, and most of all to think about things in a different light.

Those 60,000 views have come from all over the world, which shows that being a caregiver is a universal thing.  Unfortunately, Autism, Alzheimer, and every other form of mental illness knows no boundaries.  Mental illness doesn't care if you are rich or poor, black or white, young or old.  

To those of you reading in Russia, Brazil, Germany, Canada, South Korea, France, India, and every other part of the world, I thank you for receiving Tyler's message from so far away.  If you are a caregiver in that part of the world, I send my respect and my love.  For those who follow here in the United States, I thank every one of you for being a part of this journey.  

I want to leave this post with a simple thought.  I am so proud of Tyler today.  There are few people in this world who can touch the lives of so many.  He bring encouragement and joy to everyone around him, he spreads a message of love throughout the world, and he shares Bibles with his local church.  What a blessing he is.

Be well and God bless.    Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!