Saturday, August 11, 2018

Russian Sugar Cakes

Good evening.

First of all I want to announce that My Walk With Tyler has 57,000 views.  All I can say is a thank you from every inch of my heart.  Tyler means the world to me, and to see his legacy and impact on this world continuing on brings my caregiving experience full circle.  Thank you all so much.  I speak for Tyler as well.

Tyler's Bibles has been an awesome success.  We continue to receive donations and gifts from Tyler's fans!  Recently we have done a fundraiser where my mother-in-law bakes her famous sugar cakes for $10 per dozen.  My job was to sell orders through my undeniable charm (cough...cough) and stay out of the kitchen when they are made.  My mother-in-law my be short but I don't mess with her!

But I want something almost as cool.  With so many blog readers in Russia I want to send a free dozen for the first Russian reader who responds.  Send an email to Tom300824@verizon.net and if you are the first Russian to request a dozen sugar cakes I will send them free of charge.

Despite the world climate and politics, disabilies are a universal struggle, and 57,000 loving, wonderful people prove that.

Be well and God bless.    Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!