Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thanks to YDR

Good morning!

Many thanks to my friends at Red Lion Zion Church and the York Daily Record for publishing the article about our little blog.  It means a lot to me and our family to be reaching so many people.  I'm sure Tyler would feel the same way. 

The emotions that caregivers endure can be crippling, and without realizing it those emotions can make it harder to be objective.  This may be one of the primary reasons that some decisions are made too late, or never made at all, even when its for everyone's well-being.

I hope that the visitors to this blog can find that honest and objective voice that enables them to identify with my experiences and perhaps think about things in a different light.

Please feel free to offer comments.  And come back often!  Tyler and I would love to hear from you!

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!