Saturday, February 3, 2018

Poem

You might think that you know me
But you don't
That you will get what I'm doing 
But you won't
My shoes have many miles
And they've seen a hundred trials
But no one seems to see the greatest point

You might think that you see me
It's not true
I only wish that I could
Just relate to you
Nobody is to blame
We just are not the same
I'm not the person that you thought you knew

You say you understand
And that is great
But the things I do
You just cannot relate
I live a very different way
Which consumes my every day
It simply is a caregivers fate

I will do my best and try
To be your friend
But every day I just don't
Know how it all will end
So much I can't control
It all just takes its toll
Theres nothing here that I can depend





Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!