Monday, January 20, 2020

My Walk With Tyler Announcement

Good Morning!

I am very excited to announce that My Walk With Tyler is now completely transitioned to my personal ownership and will be continuing on without interruption. 

This promises to be an exciting year as the website has continued to pick up steam, and our book is being sculpted and refined. 

As always, I want to thank the readers for their interest in Tyler's story.  The support I hear for the stories, thoughts, and feelings expressed on our posts has been nothing short of overwhelming.  I remember being excited to hit 100 views and that somebody from as far away as Canada actually cared to read about it.  I figured maybe they were looking for a website about the character of Tyler from the walking dead, and accidentally found our site.  Now we are quickly approaching 62,000 views from more countries than I can remember.  I still haven't seen any views from Antarctica which is especially disappointing.  If you know anyone there, please ask them to log in.  And then gently advise them that there are areas of the world where you can live and NOT freeze your extremities. 

Most of all, Tyler, I owe all of this to you.  Without your inspiration and bravery I would have nothing so perfect to write about.  I dedicate every word to you my friend, my son.

Be well and God bless.    Tom

Click to Comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be added once it is reviewed. Have a nice day!